Product Name: AfterPartyPal
Product Type: Drink
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyrydoxine HCL)
- Fumaric Acid
- Succinic Acid
- Prickly Pear Cactus extract
- Oriental Raisin Tree extract
- Dried Banana puree
Serving per Container: I checked out this product on Amazon and it is currently being offered in 3 sizes: 3 packs ($8.99); 5 packs ($12.99) and 20 packs ($39.99). Each pack contains 3 tablets that are dissolved in liquid.
What it Does: AfterPartyPal works pro-actively to help your body deal with the discomfort after a night of partying. It replenishes key vitamins and nutrients that are depleted by alcohol and provides relief derived from its proprietary 3contrx complex. How the product works can be best explained by the bioactive functions of its ingredients.
Oriental Raisin Tree extract contains Dihydromyricetin, or DHM which is known to increase your body’s ability to process acetaldehyde – a toxic by-product of the breakdown of alcohol. Succinic acid is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and has been shown to strengthen the immune system. It also helps compensate for energy lost in the body and brain, boosting awareness, concentration, reflexes, and reducing stress. Prickly Pear extract reduces inflammation associated with hangover and increases the ability of body cells to repair themselves after a night of drinking.
Ease of Use: Take 1 tablet before drinking any alcoholic beverage. Take another tablet while drinking, and then another right before you go to bed. The manufacturer recommends taking the tablets with a glass of water (about 4 fl. oz.). I read in the product website that taking the supplement in this manner works best because you introduce key vitamins and nutrients into your system before you start depleting them. It also helps balance out the concentration of the 3contrx in your blood.
- Thumbs up also to the easy-to-go packaging.
- I did not experience any noticeable side effects, so that’s another plus.
- The manufacturer offers a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the product.
- The capsules had a weird taste but it didn’t linger since I followed them up with lots of water.
- Have to take a lot of capsules in a night.
- Fairly costly at ~$3 per dose.