Product Name: DHM
Product Type: Capsules
- Dihydromyricetin (Hovenia Dulcis Extract)
Serving for Container: Each bottle contains 30 capsules with a serving being 1 capsule. The bottle is under $20 making it less than $1 per serving.
What it Does: The primary ingredient, Dihydromyricetin, prevents hangovers, reduces symptoms of intoxication, and minimizes damage to the liver. DHM achieves these effects by enhancing the liver’s ability to metabolize alcohol and by blocking it from affecting GABA receptors in the brain.
Ease of Use: Take one to two capsules before consuming alcohol and one to two capsules each three drinks thereafter to ease feelings of intoxication and to support healthy liver function.
- Lots of scientific research behind the active ingredient.
- Good price point.
- Manufacturer offers 100% money back guarantee.
- If you stick to the manufacturer’s recommended dosing, you can end up taking a boat load of pills in a night.
- Only one ingredient. Doesn’t do anything to prevent dehydration or other negative effects of drinking.
- If you take these while drinking it does make you feel less intoxicated, which can have down sides.