Product Name: DrinkWel
Product Type: Capsules
- Artichoke Leaf, Kudzu Flower, Milk Thistle and other botanicals
- N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Superfruits like Acai, Acerola, Goji and Schisandra
- Vitamin B-Complex and Vitamin C
Serving per Container: 90 capsules per container with one serving being 3 capsules. The product costs roughly $40 making it a little more than $1 per serving.
What it Does: DrinkWel is the first daily multivitamin formulated specifically for people who drink. Its ingredients include artichoke, milk thistle, kudzu flower and other botanicals that support liver health. Amino acids like N-Acetyl Cysteine helps process alcohol induced toxins. Vitamin B-Complex aid metabolism and maintain energy. Vitamin C supports immune system function. Also included are superfruits like Acerola, Acai, Goji, and Schisandra that help neutralize free radicals.
Ease of Use: Take three capsules once a day with food and water. When drinking, take three additional capsules with water before going to bed.
- The capsules don’t have any unpleasant taste or smell, so I find them easy to take.
- Healthy for daily use and improves liver function over time.
- Comprehensive formula with 30 ingredients.
- Comes with a guarantee.
The Bad [Cons/Negatives]:
- I don’t like taking the capsules on a daily basis and then taking additional capsules on days I decide to drink. It’s a lot of pills to take.
- Gets expensive over the long term. Cost per serving is over $1 and you need to double down on days you’re drinking, meaning a bottle will last only a few weeks.