Product Name: Hangover Heaven
Product Type: Capsules
- Ecklonia Cava
- Prickly Pear Fruit Extract
- Kelp Powder
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract
- High Dose Vitamins B and C
Serving per Container: The manufacturer offers the product in both packet and bottle form. Each packet contains 3 capsules, which is one serving. The bottle contains 42 capsules, or 13 servings.
What it Does: Hangover Heaven claims to be founded by the world’s only “hangover doctor” (if that is a real thing). Dr. Jason Burke, a Las Vegas based board certified anesthesiologist, is the formulator of the unique list of ingredients found in this product. Interestingly, it has been featured in numerous publications like The Today Show and Fox News.
Aside from common ingredients found in other known hangover products, Hangover Heaven contains Meriva which is a “premium” version of Curcumin; Siliphos which is a “premium” version of milk thistle; and Ecklonia Cava, a Japanese seaweed extract that is rich in polyphenols.
Ease of Use: The instructions say to take two tablets before drinking and then another one before you go to bed. As for me, I sometimes take all of them before drinking because it’s easier to remember and I tend to forget about that last capsule when I’m preoccupied with chugging the bottles in front of me.
- The capsules are easy to swallow and don’t have any distinct smell or taste.
- Dosing is easy since it comes in packets.
- I did not experience any negative side effects.
- The manufacturer offers an empty bottle guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied they will give you a refund, even after returning an empty bottle (although it is still a dick move).
- The biggest drawback is the cost per serving. When buying a single packet you’ll pay over $7, and with a 4-pack you pay around $5. The bottle is the best value, although it is still expensive even then.