Product Name: Himalaya PartySmart
Product Type: Capsules
- Cichorium intybus (chicory)
- Andrographis paniculata (King of Bitters) extract
- Vitis vinifera (grape) extract
- Phoenix dactylifera (date palm) extract
- Phyllanthus amarus (extract)
- Phyllanthus Emblica (amla) extract
Serving per Container: While shopping for this product I found two options – a single box containing 10 single-capsule blister packs, and a three-box combo containing 30 total single-capsule blisters. The cost per serving is just over $1.50/ea.
What it Does: PartySmart helps by flushing out acetaldehyde from the body. Acetaldehyde is a byproduct of alcohol breakdown and is associated with hangover symptoms. PartySmart also stimulates the production of alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) and acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH), which aid in the rapid excretion of acetaldehyde.
Unlike most other hangover prevention products on the market, PartySmart was formulated using ayurvedic herbs, including: Cichorium intybus (chicory) – a potent liver stimulant that increases bile secretion and promotes digestion; Andrographis paniculata (King of Bitters) extract – traditionally used as bitter tonics with broad “purifying” benefits, including blood purification; Vitis vinifera (grape) extract – grapes are known for their vitamin content, detoxification and antioxidant properties; Phoenix dactylifera (date palm) extract – a constituent of the fruit called B-sitosterol is responsible for its liver cleansing activity. It also contains flavonoids that contribute to liver support; Phyllanthus amarus (extract) – it contains phyllanthin and hypophyllanthin that help support detoxification.
Ease of Use: PartySmart is easy enough for even the drunkest of us to use. Just take 1 capsule sometime during alcohol consumption and you’re done.
- PartySmart is an effective and all natural hangover preventative.
- I didn’t experience any side effects.
- The single-capsule blister pack easily fits in my pocket.
- The capsules don’t have any strong smell or taste.
- Unlike most hangover products, PartySmart is backed by four human clinical trials.
- It doesn’t seem to work for everyone, and there is no money back guarantee.
- Doesn’t do anything to prevent dehydration.
1) it's convenient - it comes in a single-use blister pack that you can pop at any time during your night out
2) it's different - most hangover products are a concoction of vitamins, liver boosters, and electrolytes while PartySmart is made up of all natural ayurvedic herbs
3) it's clinically tested - there is real science behind this product and its ingredients
Most of all though, this really works well for me. I'll usually take one capsule after my first few drinks of the night, drink a big glass of water before bed, and I wake up feeling fine. When I know its going to be a heavy night of drinking, I'll sometimes take another right before bed (again, with a big glass of water or sports drink). I've taken this dozens of times and rarely ever wake up feeling more than a little dehydrated.