Product Name: L-Theanine Calm-Plex
Product Type: Capsule
- Suntheanine L-Theanine
Serving per Container: 60 capsules priced under $20. Each capsule contains 100 mg Suntheanine L-Theanine, 275 mg GABA, and 10 mg 5-HTP.
What it Does: L-Theanine Calm-Plex is a synergistic formula that combines L-Theanine with GABA and 5-HTP to enhance mood and well-being. It effectively promotes relaxation, reduces anxiety, stress, and irritability without making you feel drowsy.
Japanese Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that is used to reduce stress and promote tranquility. One of its primary components is the amino acid L-Theanine. It has been shown that L-Theanine can increase levels of GABA, a brain chemical with calming effects, and dopamine, a compound that can promote mood enhancement. L-Theanine may even increase concentration and mental focus as it promotes a stress-free state of mind. L-theanine easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and induces subtle changes in biochemistry. An increase in alpha waves has been documented and the effect has been compared to taking a hot bath or getting a massage. Research has shown that L-theanine produces its relaxing effect in 30 to 40 minutes after ingestion.
Ease of Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules as needed, preferably between meals or as recommended by your doctor.
- Great for use any time you are feeling anxiety or sleeplessness.
- All natural and non addictive.
- I didn’t experience any weird or harmful side effects.
- The capsules are easy to swallow. They don’t have any foul odor or weird taste.
- Manufacturer offers a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee.
- L-Theanine Calm-Plex was not specifically formulated to alleviate hangover symptoms so it won’t do much to prevent nausea, headache, etc. On the mental aspect it is great but it wasn’t able to address the sense of tiredness and dehydration that is typically experienced after indulging in alcohol.