Product Name: LyteShow
Product Type: Drink / Liquid Concentrate
- Balanced ions of magnesium, sodium, chloride, and potassium.
- Also contains zinc, sea water and citric acid.
Serving per Container: LyteShow was recommended by a friend of mine and I found it on Amazon where it is currently offered in two sizes: 1 bottle for $15.95 and 3 bottles for $39.95. Apparently, each 4 ounce bottle is good for 40 servings, so that works out to $0.40 per serving. The product description states that depending on usage, each bottle will last for about 2-6 weeks.
How it Works: When added to the recommended amount of water, LyteShow creates an isotonic drink which quickly replaces valuable electrolytes. LyteShow’s mineral base has been clinically tested and proven to be a more effective form of hydration than plain water alone. I’ve read that it is just like a typical sports drink, but it puts less emphasis on sodium, which is readily available in the American diet, and puts a premium on magnesium which is crucial for energy conversion, muscle function and nerve conduction.
Ease of Use: LyteShow is the first ‘liquid’ hangover cure that I’ve tried. It is very simple to use. Just add 3 ml of LyteShow to 32 ounces of plain water and drink away! You may decrease the amount of water for a more concentrated mixture, but don’t exceed 8 servings within a 24-hour period. The product comes with a travel flask, the lid of which serves as a measuring device used per serving.
- As I said LyteShow was recommended by a friend so I expected it to work. It didn’t disappoint and it worked well for me. The morning after results were really awesome. I did not have any hangover symptoms. I had no throbbing headache, no upset stomach, and I did not feel nauseated. I felt a bit tired though, perhaps due to lack of sleep.
- Another thing that I like about LyteShow is that it does not contain sugar, sweeteners, calories, carbohydrates, preservatives, or artificial coloring/flavor. It’s vegan and all natural.
- I didn’t experience any side effects.
- It is the cheapest hangover product that I’ve tried. Imagine, just $0.40 per serving for a product that works!
- It has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All your money back including shipping.
- The biggest downside for me is the taste. LyteShow adds a tart and slightly salty flavor to the water which I really didn’t like. Some people seem to like it, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. It appears that the manufacturer is aware of this and they recommend that if you are sensitive to mineral flavor, try adding a squeeze of lemon. I may just try that next time.