Product Name: Nature’s Way Activated Charcoal
Product Type: Capsule
- Activated charcoal
Serving per Container: 100 capsules per bottle. Serving size is 2 capsules, two or three times daily.
What it Does: Activated charcoal helps aid digestion and helps “soak up” unwanted material in the stomach. It contains multiple small chambers and cavities that bind-up unwanted materials and carry them safely through the digestive system.
Ease of Use: Take 2 capsules before you go out drinking and 2 more before you go to bed. Activated charcoal is a potent adsorbent and binds to substances in your digestive tract when ingested, including alcohol and its related toxins. You need to be careful when taking it with other supplements as it will absorb some of the beneficial materials as well.
- These capsules are easy to swallow since they don’t have any real taste or odor.
- The price is good, at roughly $.20/serving.
- They are good for preventing gas, nausea, bloating, and other stomach symptoms, even when you’re not drinking.
- Charcoal’s high absorbency can reduce the effectiveness of certain medications.
- I feel I need to incorporate quite a few Activated Charcoal tablets into my daily diet to achieve its full benefits.
- No money-back guarantee.