Product Name: PreToxx for Hangovers
Product Type: Capsules
- Prickly Pear Extract
- Milk Thistle Extract
- B-Vitamins: Vitamin B-1 (thiamin HCl), Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Electrolyte Blend: calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium and sodium chloride
Serving per Container: Each bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules. The manufacturer suggests taking three capsules before and after drinking. This means there are effectively 10 servings per bottle.
What It Does: PreToxx has been specifically formulated to help prevent hangover symptoms and support healthy liver function. The drug-free formula also supports the body’s ability to process alcohol by increasing the supply of glutathione. Each vegetarian capsule is packed with natural ingredients including milk thistle and prickly pear extract to help in dealing with nausea, dry mouth, and loss of appetite. It is also infused with water-soluble vitamins and electrolytes that are essential in metabolic processes and can be depleted during heavy alcohol consumption.
Ease of Use: PreToxx is fairly easy to use. Just take three capsules before drinking and three more before going to bed. To help support a healthy liver, you can take one capsule daily.
- Comprehensive ingredient list of liver boosters, B vitamins, and electrolytes.
- Ingredients are all natural, perhaps that’s the reason why I didn’t experience any side effects.
- Does not contain caffeine or pain relievers (like aspirin) which can worsen dehydrations and damage the liver.
- The manufacturer offers a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The capsules have a distinct taste and the smell is unpleasant.
- The price is over $20 per bottle and as previously mentioned, each bottle is really only good for 10 servings.