Product Name: Toniq Hangover Prevention
Product Type: Capsule
Primary Ingredients: Lingzhi Extract Powder
Serving per Container: 6 or 12 packets of 3 capsules each. Comes out to roughly $2 per serving.
What it Does: I was browsing through Toniiq’s website and I was surprised that it only has one ingredient: premium-grade Lingzhi Extract. Gelatin is also included but merely for making the capsules. There wasn’t much info on the website but a quick Google search showed that Lingzhi has been touted as the gold standard for liver regeneration, enhancement and detoxification. Moreover, the herb supposedly addresses the cause of hangover and not just its symptoms.
Ease of Use: Toniiq is simple and convenient to use. Each packet contains three capsules: two black and one white. Just take the two black tablets before going to bed and the white capsule the morning after. I like it that way because it’s easy to remember compared to other hangover products that you need to take throughout the night.
- Easy to take since it comes in color coded capsules.
- The capsules didn’t have any unusual taste or smell.
- There were no noticeable side effects, which is a major plus.
- The manufacturer offers a no-hassle money-back guarantee, although it wasn’t really specified how many days you have to use the guarantee.
- As aforementioned, I still felt low energy and some mental fog even after taking the morning pill. I wish it boosted my energy level because I hate lounging around and I like to get things done early in the day.
- The capsules are bigger than the other products I’ve tried. They were a bit more difficult to swallow than normal-sized pills, so I had to take them with lots of water.
I do wish it boosted my energy level because I felt very foggy in head and I hate lounging around all day the day after. I find this can be neutralized with a bit of caffeine and L-theanine. The capsules are also bigger than other products I've tried, which makes them a bit annoying to take.